TERRITORIAL DEVELOPMENT STUDIOS
The key education principle is teamwork within interdisciplinary project workshops. The students of the two courses will learn to develop and present the concept of local sustainable development using modern approaches to management and strategic development. Each case is a real project for a certain territory and is presented with the participation of land users who are the partners of the program.
Joint work of the students from various fields of studies will allow them to further keep professional contacts and together implement city and territorial development projects.
THE FINAL OUTPUT OF THE STUDIOS INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Master plan of the territory
- Analysis of the social and economic basis for territorial development
- Presentation of suggested development tools, justification of their sustainability, investment plan.
- Investment memorandum and schedule of implementation.
- Media and Communications Strategy
The best projects stand good chances to be implemented in the future.
CURATORS OF TERRITORIAL DEVELOPMENT STUDIOS
- Dasha Bundina — Manager of Development, KORPUS LLC
- Ruslan Kubrava — Partner, Group Systems and S.A.Ricci
- Alexander Kurnikov — Developer and consultant for crisis management
- Maria Olshanskaya — Ph.D. in Economics, Manager of Company Development, Barclay CJSC
- Alexander Smantser — developer, Executive Director, UK Zolotoye Koltso LLC